Monday, February 15, 2010

Who Is 0111805637724 Who Is The Best Driver Currently In Cup?

Who is the best driver currently in Cup? - who is 0111805637724

I know it will be a lot of Jimmie Johnson, but I must say that Tony Stewart. He showed he can be successful despite the transfer of IndyCar to NASCAR. It has also shown he can win in any kind of title: short term tracks, road courses, intermediate and Super Speedway. JJ has won only 2 races on the flat, not very good on road courses, short tracks and the only ones who can win at Martinsville and Richmond. Stewart has won almost all the tracks as the current race has.

9 comments:

Straight... said...

AJ Allmindinger

William said...

I agree with you Tony. Even if he were my favorite driver, you can not argue with 4 titles in a row, JJ.

88ROCKS! said...

Rauch, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson made your choice.

Michael S said...

This must be the stupidest question ever on Yahoo. Jimmie has won 4 in a row, no error, which is probably the best ever, or at least always in the top 5 in terms of how people determine the best. Tony is a very good conductor of everything, but not even close JJ.

spooner said...

I agree, Tony Stewart ... He is an athlete and I know what you win.

Jrh88er said...

I agree that Tony is the best things being equal, if they took advantage of JJ in the Chase or back in the old system, the TS would be at least 3 championships and JG would have been 5-6.

I do not know why she chose the last 10 years, produced parts for JJ?

fluffy said...

Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards

Anonymous said...

Jimmie Johnson was present, a person has 4 championships in a row
The whole time I was at Richard Petty championships, 200 wins and say 7

Anonymous said...

Jeff Gordon

Post a Comment