Friday, February 19, 2010

Sims 2 University Insert Correct Cd The Sims 2 Error Message?

The Sims 2 error message? - sims 2 university insert correct cd

When it comes to playing The Sims 2 Open for Business, I get the following message: "Please insert the correct CD-ROM application, select OK and restart."
Obviously, the correct CD in my CD player. This is the official version and in good condition.
Other extensions to work. I also play the university and the night life without any problem.

I am pleased with Google, but all still have not proven useful. So I think more people with me about this great quest for the truth.

2 comments:

Spodee said...

Looking at the official website www.thesims2.com
Play the disc i OFB right there are two?

Kim S said...

What CD are you using? Use the Sims 2 University?
Have you tried the other CD packages extend to others? Do not use the CD of The Sims 2 Use the newest addition to CD.

Post a Comment