Saturday, February 20, 2010

Is There Oil In Pho Soup I Just Bought This 1999 VW Beetle, And I'm Having Ridiculous Amounts Of Problems! Is There Anything I Can Do?

I just bought this 1999 VW beetle, and I'm having ridiculous amounts of problems! Is there anything i can do? - is there oil in pho soup

So, I just bought today, this is beetle, which has approximately 105,000 miles on this topic.
and heres whats happened so far.

Said Back from the representation of the speedometer, I was about 60 years, my mother told me (the car) in front of me that I was only 50th And to achieve that speed, my foot on the ground floor.

A tire is bald, which is a big problem, I get a new tire.

My uncle has also reviewed and said there was no oil leak, I'm not sure what happened to this person.

When I came home after work, came to the temperature of engine coolant light light.
Then, the malfunction indicator light came.

All this can be hip?

Also, my mother wants to go back to the car and we put adsa difference. This can be solved with some repairs? What do you mean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment