Thursday, January 7, 2010

Swing Set Fort Blueprints Artificial Grass Vs. Natural Grass - Home Backyard?

Artificial grass vs. natural grass - home backyard? - swing set fort blueprints

No one is trying to replace real grass with synthetic grass in your garden too? It is growing too dark for real grass and have a 6 years old child, high) with some toys (trampoline, swings. I know that grass will not grow under the play equipment, but also in the surrounding areas do not have much luck. I cleared all the oaks, and there is little sunlight pass through, but I'm not always a lush garden. It was hard work trying to germinate the seeds of the grass, water, etc., and the idea of artificial grass, it might be a good idea in theory, but wonder if anyone has tried it and has their experience. Thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We installed NewGrass artificial grass under our kids playset to great success.

terterry... said...

I had the same basic problem. I started with the construction of raised way out of redwood 2 x 6, 3 meters wide was. These roads 2 Small, 8 x 10 bridges connected. It is manageable in my garden common to small areas. For areas for children, as indicated above and placed in 4-inch sand pit with earth. Repulsed by parks and bridges Redwood. I have planted in 4 inches of compost in areas with trees and ferns, azaleas and other plants annual Love and Shadows Perenials. In the last area to a small Nice for my garden, picnic benches and things to stay the winter shed, you first create, I have some stones to celebrate my Bar-B-Que "r and a couple of large coolers.

Now, children can play while the adults enjoy the same space. As for artificial turf, will have a concrete foundation under him, and I could try to work, but only as great as in other bridges

Sir Chyver said...

It's a great idea ... LOL ... true /.

rspretty... said...

Why are not other alternatives such as sand casting. The type of sand and u will find in a sandbox or on the beach. It is easy enough, if they fall, and also works as excavations play on the trampoline. My kids loved it.

Post a Comment