Sunday, January 24, 2010

Flip Ring I Need A Metal Ring Or Something To Bind About 365 Notecards Toghether In Flip Calendar Fashion. Its 5" Thick?

I need a metal ring or something to bind about 365 notecards toghether in flip calendar fashion. Its 5" thick? - flip ring

I am a timetable for the return of a soldier in Iraq. 365 I am using 3x5 cards. Tickets must be flat on the pile and cover with ease the next day. The battery is about 4.5 cm thick. I can not find a ring of metal large enough to to Bing. What can I use to be durable and work well. Thank you.

4 comments:

dipper said...

Ball Chain

Carabiners, safety hooks

Large split keyring

dipper said...

Ball Chain

Carabiners, safety hooks

Large split keyring

jkasm said...

Go to your local furniture store and ask if they would be an additional ring of tissue that you can have it done a great job. The work in the shop are also extra, so I'm sure most of the shops too!

Synntax said...

Shower curtain rings.

Post a Comment