Monday, January 11, 2010

Cordless Webcam Is The Dell Studio 15 The Right Laptop For Me?

Is the dell studio 15 the right laptop for me? - cordless webcam

I will be 13 and my parents asked me to choose a laptop for my birthday, and I want to be home schooled high school team, so I have affordable laptop for the trip or if I feel that I don ' do not like to sit at a table all day for the team. Please do not say that I need a laptop, or I'm spoiled because you do not need a laptop (which no one needs it), is specifically for my studies and my computer, the current is about 10 years and very slow and unreliable. annnyywayy, I will make this laptop (Dell Studio 1537) primarily rely on paper to write, give lectures and use of Excel, all MS Office 2007. I will use the Internet a lot, too. I am a casual gamer to play a maximum of 3 computer games, Zoo Tycoon 1 (old), Sims 2 and Rollercoaster Tycoon 3rd These are my main uses for this notebook. Here are the specifications that I have chosen:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.20 GHz
Vista Home Premium
MS Office Home and Student 2007
High resolution / bright glossy 15.4 WLED display (1440x900)
4 GB of RAM
320GB HDD
ATI Mobility 256 radeon HD
8x slot-loading
Intel WiFi Link 5100 802.11agn Half Mini-Card
2.0-pixel webcam
6 cells
comes with a carrying bag (travel)
Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse Flamingo
comes with Netgear RangeMax Wireless Router
comes with Turbo Tax (my father)
Test of 30 days of non-subscription security software

is thus global, this laptop can last a long (only with the basic uses maybe a couple of movies, music, use normal computers, etc..) Do you think that this laptop configuration is right for me? It is a good configuration? In addition, all other, what I say about this notebook?

Thank you:)

1 comments:

Quantum Dragon said...

I can only recommend that you consult the reviews of this model in the following websites to make sure that you backup:


Stop 01 here: http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/?tag=hdr ...
Stop 02 here: http://www.pcworld.com/products/computer ...
Stop 03 here: http://review.zdnet.com/filter/laptops?c ...
Stop 04 here: http://www.notebookreview.com/


Hope this helps

Post a Comment